Hello! My name is Susan LeBlanc and I am the Career Services Coordinator in the College of Pharmacy, and your career coach. As a career coach, I am here to help you navigate your career journey from the day you start your program through graduation and beyond. Here are some topics you may want to schedule to meet with me to discuss:
- Pharmacy career exploration
- Job or Internship search strategies
- Writing/updating your resume/CV, cover letter, or letter of intent
- Mock interviews or interviewing strategies
- Preparing for residency or fellowship applications
- Salary negotiation
Any question you have related to careers and your career journey!
My physical office location is in 3-160 WDH, and I work with students on both the Twin Cities and Duluth campuses. I make periodic visits to the Duluth campus, and also have virtual appointments available. I work a hybrid schedule (some days on campus, some remote), and if you are struggling to find an appointment time that fits your needs please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work something out.