Screening for an interview
Applications are reviewed for an interview invitation based primarily on academic achievement, using the following criteria.
Automatic interview invitation
- Overall PharmCAS GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Overall PharmCAS GPA of 3.0 to 3.29 with 50% or higher PCAT
- Overall PharmCAS GPA below 3.0 with 70% or higher PCAT
Reviewed for an interview invitation
- Overall PharmCAS GPA below 3.3 without PCAT scores
- Overall PharmCAS GPA below 3.3 with PCAT scores lower than listed above
All applicants are strongly encouraged to apply; usually, 85-95% of applicants were invited to interview! Reviewers will evaluate an applicant's overall GPA, science GPA, prerequisite GPA, GPA trends, and PCAT scores (if submitted), along with challenges the applicant has faced and barriers they have overcome, to identify applicants selected to interview.