The Brain Barriers Research Center is a distinctive research group involving many disciplines at the University of Minnesota, including the College of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine. We are dedicated to using cutting edge technologies in the treatment of brain disorders.
The mission of the Brain Barriers Research Center (BBRC) is to improve therapy delivery and treatments of brain disorders by fostering interdisciplinary brain barrier research.
The Brain Barriers Research Center (BBRC) is a distinctive, cutting edge University of Minnesota research group involving members in the College of Pharmacy and the Medical School Academic Health Center (Duluth and Twin Cities). We are dedicated to:
- Providing a research environment for leading scientists
- Sharing unique strategies within the scientific community
- Developing novel drug therapies
- Vigorously pursuing an academic research agenda
- Transferring scientific knowledge
- Designing and developing new medicines to benefit people worldwide
- Supporting the interaction of many disciplines and areas of study
- Creating a focal point for research
2016 BBRC Inaugural Symposium, Drug Delivery to the Brain: Rationale, Resources, Collaboration (PDF)