Committee on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (CEDI)
CEDI was established as a standing committee in 2013. It is composed of the College of Pharmacy faculty, staff, and students who work cooperatively to achieve the collegiate mission and goals on equity, diversity and inclusion.
Research in Diverse and Minority Populations
Our research educates people whose health is influenced by these research areas to actively make decisions about their health outcomes and creates connections and advances knowledge into other research areas to improve health outcomes for all populations.
Affinity groups are groups of people who have similar backgrounds or identities which may serve as barriers to inclusion or success. Group members discuss their shared experiences and advocate for institutional change. Follow the link to join an affinity group and/or become an ally.
Learn more about affinity groups
Multicultural Pharmacy Student Organization (MPSO)
This student group aims to celebrate diversity, educate students and professionals about underserved populations, help enhance cultural competency, and advocates for the elimination of health care disparities in Duluth and the Twin Cities.
- A few resources to explore during National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Additional resources to explore during National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- At the close of Asian/Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month: More Stories From Our Community
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Heritage Month: Stories from our community
- At the close of Women's History Month
- Celebrate Diversity!
- Celebrate Diversity Month: The Work We Are Doing
- Celebrate Diversity Month: Why it Matters
- Celebrating the History of Pride Month
- Foundational Trailblazer: Dr. Chauncey Ira Cooper
- Explore these resources in celebration and support of LGBTQIA community members
- Women in Pharmacy - the early years
- Meet Damian Shanks-Vazquez
- Meet Karen Herrera
- Celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month: Meet Rebecca Cuellar
- Present-day Trailblazers
- Celebrating Pride with a message from alumna Mary Sauer
- Recognizing National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Women in Pharmacy: The Spatula Club
- Foundational Trailblazers: Wiley Baines, Frederick D. Inge & George Lark
- A conversation with Shehek Xot at the close of Native American Heritage Month
- An interview with Dr. Jaris Swidrovich
- Honoring National Native American Heritage Month
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Promising trailblazers: Accepting the call to change the face of health care. Because of you, WE WILL!
- Paying tribute to mentors during Women's History Month
- Buddy program offers support and strengthens connections across labs and cultures