The University of Minnesota participates in the online application service, PhORCAS, which allows applicants to submit one application and use it for multiple residency programs. Applicants will have the option to customize each application to the program(s) of their choice.
An annual publication to introduce a new year of residents, feature alumni accomplishments, and highlight program news.
2022 - View as a webpage
1. Moon JY, Lounsbery JL, Schweiss S, Pittenger AL. Mapping the postgraduate year-one pharmacy accreditation standards to the core entrustable professional activities. JACCP. 2019:1-6. https://doi.org/10.1002/jac5.1125
2. Stephanie Swanson and Sarah Schweiss, Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cptl.2019.05.004
3. Using a multisite and multi–health system pharmacy resident program model for care documentation quality improvement. Schweiss, Sarah et al. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, Volume 59, Issue 6, 862-866.e1. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.japh.2019.07.013
4. Comprehensive Medication Mangagement - Expanding the primary care interprofessional team. Minnesota Physician, December 2019, Volume XXXIII, No 9. http://mppub.com/mp-c1-1219.html
5. jac5.1520.pdf. Schweiss, Sarah et al. JACCP. 2021;4:1420–1427. https://doi.org/10.1002/jac5.1520