The Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) is a national application to apply to most pharmacy schools in the United States.
The Fall 2022 application will open mid-July!
There are two stages to the PharmCAS application:
- Completing the steps required for PharmCAS to verify the application
- Completing your entire application with all required materials
- Online PharmCAS application
- PharmCAS application fee
- All official college transcripts
- Foreign transcript evaluation, if applicable
- PCAT scores, optional Fall 2022
- TOEFL scores, if applicable
- Personal statement
- Work & volunteer experience
- 3 evaluations (letters of recommendation)
- Demographic information