#RxWritingChallenge dates: March 27-April 7
In academic pharmacy, writing for publication is an expectation that can be riddled with pressure and guilt. How does one make progress? Well, community is an asset! So is a "sprint" -- a focused period to make a concerted effort to move forward.
A 14-day writing challenge can give you "permission" to make writing a priority for a defined (short) period of time. It's also an opportunity to try on new writing practices -- strategies that may work for you into the future.
Check out the @RxWritersUnite Twitter feed!
The Pharmacy Writers' 14-Day Challenge is inspired by the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity's 14-day challenge. If you're affiliated with a NCFDD Member University, we encourage you to check out their program, which provides additional encouragement and support. Some of the motivation for the Challenge is described here.
Pharmacy writers have excellent insights to share that will advance the practice of pharmacy and pharmacy education. We are pleased to support and encourage the dissemination of your work through this writing challenge!
Our Partners Include
- American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
- American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education
- Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning
- Exploratory Research in Clinical and Social Pharmacy
- Innovations in Pharmacy
- International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy
- Journal of the American Pharmacists Association
- Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice
- Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy
- The Senior Care Pharmacist