Experimental & Clinical Pharmacology Graduate Program
Students are admitted to the Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology for fall semester only. The application deadline is Nov. 30, 2021 and applications received after this date will be considered on a space-available basis only.
The application process is done entirely online. Instructions and online application may be found at the Prospective Student Toolkit webpage.
- Description of research experience (500 word limit).
- Personal statement (2 page limit; see application for statement details).
- Diversity statement (1page limit; see application for statement details).
- CV/Resume upload.
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended should be uploaded into your online application. Unofficial transcripts are accepted during the application process. An official transcript will be required of all students accepted into the program.
- Three letters of recommendation. You will be asked to provide contact information for your references, and they will be asked to submit their letter through the online application.
- An application fee ($75 domestic, $95 international students).
- All international students who are non-English speakers are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores. However, applicants who have completed 24 quarter credits or 16 semester credits within the past 24 months in residence as a full-time student at a recognized institution of higher learning in the United States or other English-speaking country before entering the University of Minnesota are generally exempted from this requirement. ETS will download your TOEFL or IELTS score directly into your online application.
- All non-Pharm.D. applicants and all international Pharm.D. applicants are required to submit GRE scores. The University of Minnesota institution code is 6874 and the department code is 2013. ETS will download your GRE scores directly into your online application.
After you have completed your online application and submitted it, it is important to periodically check the status of your application. You should watch your e-mail. The Graduate School will contact you via email if anything is missing in your application. Admissions decisions will be communicated to you via the online application system.
Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology
University of Minnesota
College of Pharmacy
7-115 Weaver-Densford Hall
308 Harvard Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA