Clinical Pharmacology Analytical Services Laboratory
The Clinical Pharmacology Analytical Services (CPAS) lab is a drug analysis laboratory located within the Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology at the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy.
- Develop, validate, and maintain state of the art quantitative assays to support research and clinical care for researchers and clinicians
- Use our expertise in pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, genetics, and genomics to help investigators develop scientific protocols and to help clinicians optimize drug therapy in patients
Drug Concentration Reporting
- Develop and validate methods for sample analysis
- Measure concentrations of the compound of interest in samples
- LC-MS/MS training and self-service rental
- Traditional pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analyses
- Design of future clinical trials based on pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic data
- Development and analysis of limited sampling designs for large clinical trials or trials in which extensive sampling is not possible
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of the data
- Assistance in grant applications
To get a project started or if you have questions, contact James Fisher at 612-626-4324 or email@example.com.
Schedule use of a LC_MS/MS
CLIA88 Certified antifungal assay for voriconzole and fluconazole is now available.