Gavin Wilson, PharmD, BCPS, MBA/HA
PharmD, Drake University, 2012
Masters in Business Administration / Healthcare Administration, - Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, 2020
University of Sydney, Australia – Pharmacy Student (Study Abroad Program) 2009
Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), 2018
Gavin Wilson is pursuing a PhD in Social and Administrative Pharmacy at the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy. He holds a PharmD degree from Drake University and studied abroad in Sydney, Australia. He holds active dual pharmacist licensures in the practice of pharmacy for the states of Minnesota and Iowa. He obtained his Board Certification of Pharmacotherapy (BCPS). He achieved his Master’s in Business Administration (M.B.A) with Healthcare Administration concentration from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
Gavin has a wealth of clinical inpatient hospital pharmacy experience working for multiple health care systems. His current research interests include Pharmacy Leadership, Cardiology, Artificial Intelligence utilization within the pharmacy practice, patient reported outcomes in an electronic health record (EHR), the pharmaceutical industry and international pharmacy practice.
Awards & Recognition
- University of Minnesota Social and Administrative (SAPh) Provost Recruiting Scholarship (March 2021)
- Center for Individualized Medicine Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development – Pharmacogenomics for Your Practice Certificate (2020)
- Mayo Clinic Quality Improvement Bronze Certificate (2019)
- BCPS Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (2018)
- Member - UMN First Gen College Student Affinity Group 2021
- Member – International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) 2021
Graduate Teaching Assistant:
Phar 6710 Pharmaceutical Care Skills Lab 1, Fall 2021; Phar 6740 Pharmaceutical Care Skills Lab III, Fall 2021