What we do
Improve health through relationships and partnerships that address the needs of diverse communities in Minnesota and beyond.
Improving health and addressing health inequities through:
- Building relationships by working with communities to understand their health needs
- Fostering connections between our students and communities to bolster students’ relational skills and clinical empathy
- Empowering faculty, staff, and students to advance sustainable engagement efforts to meet community needs
How to get involved
Current faculty, staff & students
- Annual Community Engagement Survey: The link to complete this year's survey, open Feb 23 - March 16.
- Mobile Health Initiative volunteering
Directors for Community Engagement
Olihe Okoro, PhD, MPH, MPharm
Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Ann Philbrick, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS, BCACP
Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Care & Health Systems