The PRIME Institute is an independent and global research, education and consulting organization whose mission is the study of the economic and policy issues to help improve the access of the population to pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical services. Research interests encompass a broad range of topics related to pharmaceuticals and public policy.
- Monitoring trends and economic indicators related to the pharmaceutical market
- Evaluation of the design and impact of pharmaceutical benefit plans
- Assessment of factors influencing access and affordability of medicines
- Characterization of competitive and economic factors in the pharmaceutical market
- Pharmacoeconomic studies of pharmaceutical products and services