Office of the Associate Dean for Research
Our mission is to initiate and advance outstanding research programs within the College of Pharmacy; to build research collaborations across the University of Minnesota, nationally and internationally; and to expand extramural funding at the college.
The Office of the Associate Dean for Research at the University of Minnesota’s College of Pharmacy promotes the growth and success of research performed by faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and students.
Our goals are to:
- Represent the Research Mission of the College of Pharmacy in strategic partnerships with colleagues across the University of Minnesota.
- Advance the Research Mission of the College of Pharmacy through national and international relationships and collaborations.
- Stimulate faculty response to emerging research opportunities.
- Promote synergistic research collaborations
- Facilitate implementation of established research program
- Curate, integrate, evaluate all information related to College of Pharmacy research for comparison to current research funding trends and forecasting.
Through these efforts, we will sustain and advance the role of the College of Pharmacy as a leader in the improvement of the health of individuals in our communities and across the nation.
Office of the Associate Dean for Research Members