Josiah Allen, PharmD
BA, Psychology Wheaton College (Wheaton, IL)
PharmD University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
Certificate Preparing Future Faculty; University of Minnesota Graduate School (Minneapolis, MN)
Dr. Allen has led precision medicine efforts in research, industry, and clinical practice for over 15 years.
Dr. Allen started his career in clinical research in the Department of Psychiatry & Psychology at the Mayo Clinic and helped to launch the GeneSight pharmacogenomic test, one of the fastest growing molecular diagnostic tests in history. He later served as director of medical affairs at OneOme and currently works as a pharmacogenomics pharmacist at St. Elizabeth Healthcare in the Cincinnati metro area.
- American Association of Psychiatric Pharmacists (AAPP)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC)
- Kentucky Pharmacist Association (KPhA)
- Pharmacogenomics Research Network (PGRN)
Psychiatric pharmacogenomics, clinical implementation of pharmacogenomics, pharmacogenomic clinical informatics