Angie Carlson, PhD
PhD, Social and Administrative Pharmacy, 1990
Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota - College of Pharmacy, 1976
Health services and outcomes research with an emphasis on population-based evidence of care delivery to shape health care policy and patient management strategies.
- Brown AS, Disler S, Burns L, Carlson A, Davis A, Kurian C, Weems D, Wilson K. 2011. Family and home asthma services across the Controlling Asthma in American Cities project. Journal of Urban Health 88 (Suppl 1): S100-S112.
- Heins-Nesvold J, Carlson A, Brust J. 2011. Building a partnership with health plans: The Minneapolis and St. Paul Controlling Asthma in American Cities experience. Journal of Urban Health 88 (Suppl 1): S126-S129.
- Carlson A, Heins-Nesvold J, Liu A. 2011. Population-based assessment of asthma symptom burden in children. Journal of Urban Health 88 (Suppl 1): S164-S173.
- Picconatto WJ, Ross SK, Carlson AM. 2010. Athletes and asthma. Minnesota Medicine December: 33-36.
- Bracha Y, Brottman GM, Carlson A. 2010. Physicians, guidelines and cognitive tasks. Evaluation and the Health Professions Available on-line: http://ehp.sagepub.com/content/early/2010/12/12/01...
- Carlson A, Soegaard K, Fustgaard M. 2010. Optimal care for diabetes and vascular disease: lessons from the field. Minnesota Medicine August: 33-36.
- Wittek MR, Williams MJ, Carlson AM. 2009. Evidence development and publication planning: a strategic process. Current Medical Research & Opinion 25 (11): 2723-27.
- Shutske K, Baker D, Zustiak T, Carlson A, Van Riper K, Children’s of MN Asthma Education in the Emergency Department Project Team. 2009. Teachable moments: real-time asthma education in the emergency department. American Nurse Today 4 (8): 24, 26-27.