The initial set of seven offerings of PILL-Rx have been completed. We look forward to launching the second set in early 2024, after reviewing your feedback. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy your holiday season!
Past Session Recordings
Were you unable to attend a PILL-Rx Session, but still want to participate or gain CE credit? You can view past event recordings via the links below. The inaugural session is not eligible for continuing education hours, but you can get CE credits for watching the second and subsequent sessions by completing the linked, brief post-session assessments. CE confirmations will be emailed to you within one month of completing the assessment.
- Inaugural PILL-Rx recorded session (June 28, 2023)
- PILL-Rx Session Two: Non-DIR Reimbursement Opportunities for Pharmacist Services (July 26, 2023)
- PILL-Rx Session Three: Prioritizing MTM in Community Pharmacy Practice (August 22 & 23, 2023): Session not recorded; please email PILLRx@umn.edu if you are interested in more details regarding this seminar.
- PILL-Rx Session Four: Immunization Check-in (Sept 27, 2023)
- PILL-Rx Session Five: Innovation Conversation (Oct 12, 2023) was held as a live session at the MPhA Annual Meeting & MTM Symposium held in Plymouth, MN. This session was not recorded.
- PILL-Rx Session Six: Using Medication Synchronization to Transform Workflow (Oct 25, 2023)
- PILL-Rx Session Seven: Establishment of a Test and Treat Program (Nov 28, 2023)