Applicants must be:
1. A US Citizen or permanent resident of the US or its possessions
2. Currently attending an accredited 2- or 4-year institution on a full-time basis.
3. Interested in the pharmaceutical sciences
4. Able to commit to a full-time appointment for the duration of the 10-week program. You will not be allowed to take time off for vacation, college visits, part-time jobs, or other appointments.
READ BEFORE INITIATING AN APPLICATION!
All steps below are necessary to successfully submit your SCoPE application.
- Read through the entire PDF of the online application to help you prepare and gather all necessary information to complete the application.
- There are 7 sections to complete, and each must be completed in its entirety. The first three sections are information about yourself, your academic record, and your research interests. The Program Descriptions page details the CoP research opportunities from which you will need to rank your placement preference.
- You will need to prepare a personal statement and a diversity statement. We recommend preparing them in a word processing program and then copying & pasting into the form fields.
- You will need to upload a compiled PDF of all of your post-secondary course transcripts. This file should be named LastNameFirstNamePSC.pdf For example, if Rebecca Cuellar submits an application, her file would be named CuellarRebeccaPSC.pdf The transcript(s) do not need to be scanned official copies, but if an official transcript is notprovided, your college/university registrar may be called for verification.
- We highly encourage you to contact the two people you plan to name as references before you complete your application. After you submit your completed application, your listed references will be contact with a link to submit their reference information electronically.
If you have question or are having issues submitting your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1 at 11:59pm: Deadline for all application materials, including reference materials
March 16-20: first round of interviews
March 25: candidates will be notified their application status – accepted, waitlisted, or no longer under consideration
April 11: all waitlisted candidates will be informed of final decision