The Clinical Pharmacology Analytical Services Laboratory (CPAS) supports researchers and clinicians involved in clinical pharmacology investigation and/ or patient care who require quantitative drug analysis for therapeutic drug monitoring.
The CPAS laboratory offers researchers and clinicians the resources to measure concentrations of compounds, metabolites, endogenous compounds and/ or biomarkers in human or animal blood and tissue samples.
The capabilities of CPAS include LC-MS/MS, LC-MS, GC-MS, HPLC-UV and HPLC-FLD. Additional, UV and fluorescent plate readers and liquid scintillation counters are available for conducting ELISA, RIA and other assays in a 96-well plate format. Because of its flexible structure, customers can purchase only the services they need, including assay consultation, assay development and validation, conduct of assays and application.
- Develop and validate methods for sample analysis
- Measure concentrations of the compound of interest in samples
- LC-MS/MS training and self-service rental
- Traditional pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analyses
- Design of future clinical trials based on pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic data
- Development and analysis of limited sampling designs for large clinical trials or trials in which extensive sampling is not possible
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of the data
- Assistance in grant applications