The College of Pharmacy offers the following services to improve the health of our communities by advancing research across the University of Minnesota, the state of Minnesota, nationally and internationally.
- Drug concentration reporting
- Traditional pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analyses
- Design of future clinical trials based on pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic data
- Development and analysis of limited sampling designs for large clinical trials or trials in which extensive sampling is not possible
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of the data
- Assistance in grant applications
- Biological and Screening Services
- Medicinal, Organic, and Process Chemistry
- Analytical and Purification Chemistry
- Regulatory Support (with IND/IDE Assistance Program and MCT)
The Minnesota PBRN is a collaborative among the Minnesota Pharmacists Association, University of Minnesota, and Pharmacist Practitioners, and has been designed to serve as a meeting point for sharing and generating new ideas that are relevant to the interface among the practice of pharmacy, health care, health systems, health technologies, communities, and society overall.