The Record Summer 2015
Expanding Roles for Pharmacists
Pharmacy Workforce Survey results also indicate more opportunities for women within the profession.
Nanoparticles Kill Cancer
The key to the possible treatment of lung cancer is the superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle..
U of M Selected as Hub for NIH Program to Accelerate New Inventions to the Market
The program will provide commercial expertise and resources needed for the development and commercialization of diagnostics, therapeutics, preventive medicine and medical devices.
Puebla Service Project 2015 (Around the Globe Special Feature)
This spring 32 students visited 15 communities in the Sierra Norte region of Mexico and saw 428 patients as part of the annual medical mission.
Annual Student Led Medical Mission Trip to Haiti (Around the Globe Special Feature)
Students spent their spring break in Haiti where they provided care to 465 patients and filled 1,794 prescriptions.
Tanzania Rotation Offers Students Opportunity to Practice in Underserved, Rural Area
Earlier this year three pharmacy students participated in the multidisciplinary experiential rotation in Tanzania.
- Marilyn Speedie Receives Weaver Medal
- Students Provide Care to Rural Honduras
- College of Pharmacy Makes an Impact at this Year’s Annual APhA Meeting
- Class of 2015
- Helping to Educate the Next Generation of Clinical Pharmacy Leaders in China
- Dean's Circle: Supporting Pharmacy Leaders
- Pharmacy Alumni Awards Celebration
- Annual Pharmacy Gala Raised $2,500
- Bringing Practitioners Together to Share Successes and Inspire Action in Practice Transformation
- 2015 Melendy Lecture: Michael Osterholm Discusses the Impact of Infectious Diseases