More Alumni News
- Lawrence (LB) Brown, PharmD, PhD, ‘03, was profiled in the November/December 2020 edition of the Old Towne Orange Plaza Review.
- Angeline Carlson, ‘76 and ‘90, received the 2020 MPhA Albert Justus Chesley Award, which honors those who have made outstanding contributions to MPHA. Carlson was presented the award as one of MPHA’s policy forum organizers.
- Aden Casey, '20, was interviewed for the Star Tribune story, "Small Minnesota pharmacies step up to the vaccine challenge."
- Chamika Hawkins-Taylor, ‘10, received the American Public Health Association’s Early Career Award.
- Phil Hommerding, '05, was interviewed for the Star Tribune story, "Small Minnesota pharmacies step up to the vaccine challenge."
- Tiana Luczak, PharmD, BCPS,<‘18, is featured with her family in the 2020-2021 Hermantown Community Directory.
- Courtney Murphy-Bakken, PharmD,‘17,was featured in the KBJR news story about the benefits one patient has experienced from St. Luke’s Duluth’s Comprehensive Medication Review.
Kenneth Evenstad, ‘67, was highly regarded for his work to revive Upsher-Smith Laboratories into the strong Minnesota-based pharmaceutical company it is today. Along with his wife, Ken was also a notable figure in the wine industry as owners of the Domaine Serene Vineyards and Winery.