Tutoring and Study Help
PharmD Tutoring offers weekly drop-in sessions and exam review sessions for all students, and individual tutoring can be arranged for students who are having difficulty with learning course material and are in danger of performing poorly (D or below) in a given course. Tutoring is not meant to serve as a mode of delivering course content, rather it is meant to provide individually-tailored assistance to students who need extra help. Tutor arrangements are subject to the availability of tutors.
About PharmD Tutoring
Drop-in Tutoring for All Students
Drop-in tutoring hours are posted on the collegiate calendar on the Current Students webpage.
Fall 2021 Schedule:
- Monday and Friday, 12:15 - 1:15 pm @ LSci 160/WDH 1-120A
- Duluth will meet in Heller Hall 302 on 10/29 and 12/3
- Wednesday, 7:00 - 8:00 pm via Zoom (link in email)
If you feel that you need more support than what is available in the open hours and review sessions, or are struggling with content and would like more personalized assistance, the College also offers One-on-One tutoring for 2 to 3 hours per week. If you meet all of the following criteria, you may be eligible for a one-on-one tutor:
- Attend class on a regular basis
- Engage course faculty to review course content
- Consult TAs during office hours
- Use available review sessions
- Fine-tune your approach to studying