W-CISPE members and advisors encourage the dissemination of teaching innovations through scholarly publication. A number of pharmacy related education journals are available, such as:
- American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education
- Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning
- Pharmacy Education
If you are considering your publication options for an education-related project in pharmacy, this article may help you navigate the options. In particular, this poster outlines the publication opportunities at Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning.
1. Go to https://concordia.blackboard.com/
2. Click “Alternate Login”
3. Enter user name: cuwpharmacy and password: concordia
4. Under "My Organizations" click “CPTL Peer Reviewer Development”
5. On the left hand toolbar, click "Content"
6. The description at the top provides suggestions on navigating with further directions for each folder of content.