Research, Training & Development
RICH faculty, staff and affiliates hope to promote networking and research opportunities between the University of Minnesota and community experts. We are proud to host regular events aimed to promote partnership building including seminars with Indigenous health research and tribal members, student research showcases, and professional workshops on Indigenous community health. We welcome all who are interested in Indigenous health promotion to attend and participate in events sponsored by RICH.
We also invite you to become a member of RICH.
Resources, Networks and Information About Indigenous Health
- American Indian Cancer Foundation
- Association of American Indian Physicians (AAIP)
- Centers for American Indian and Alaska Native Health
- International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Network for Aboriginal Mental Health Research (NAMHR)
- National Resource Center on Native American Aging
- Native Children’s Research Exchange (NCRE)
- Native Health Initiative
- Native Research Network
- Seeds of Native Health, A Campaign for Indigenous Nutrition
- The Society of Indian Psychologists