Join the Century Mortar Club today by making your first contribution. The traditional contribution is $100 per year and is entirely tax-deductible.
For a greater impact on the educational experience for College of Pharmacy students, consider making an additional donation when you join or renew your Century Mortar Club membership annually.
As a College of Pharmacy Alumni or Friend, why should you join the Century Mortar Club?
- Motivate and inspire current students of the University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy through your contribution.
- Support student activities and enhance the student experience at the College of Pharmacy.
- Stay connected to the College of Pharmacy. Receive invitations to Alumni and Friends Events and periodic updates of the College of Pharmacy happenings.
- Support the Friend of the College and student awards each year.
- Network at Gopher Football Pre-Game receptions where you have ties into a network of like-minded College of Pharmacy friends.
As a College of Pharmacy Alumni of Friend, it is almost certain that you benefited in some way from the support of the Century Mortar Club.
- Did you receive a white coat on one exciting day before embarking on your pharmacy school journey?
- Have you ever attended a Research Day?
- Have you ever received a travel reimbursement from the Century Mortar Club?
- Did you ever use the computer lounge, or sit in the Century Mortar Club classroom?
Since all the Century Mortar Club membership funds go to support the College of Pharmacy and current students, membership, and your additional annual contributions, to the Century Mortar Club does not mean paying back support, contributing now, pays it forward.
Want to Do More?
Consider donating to our White Coat Campaign! Each year the Century Mortar Club gives each member of the incoming pharmacy class their very first professional white coat. Your additional gift of $35 will provide one coat for a future pharmacist, or give $100 to welcome three new students to pharmacy.
Contribute here to the White Coat Campaign and leave a message to welcome the incoming PharmD class (please write your message in the “special instructions” section). Thank you for your gift!