The Record Winter 2017
Pharmaceutics professor Carolyn Fairbanks seeks that goal, as well as ways to stop pain impulses before they reach the brain.
After seeing her rural Minnesota community struggle with a growing heroin and opioid addiction problem, Assistant Professor Laura Palombi set out to do something about it.
Increasing Pharmacy’s Engagement and Social Responsiveness
Students Learn About Pharmacy Practice in Portugal
- Bilateral Research Symposium Recap
- Homecoming 2016
- Precision Medicine Conference
- Student Leadership Retreats
- Board of Advisors Holds Annual Meeting
- 2016 White Coat Ceremony
- Michelle Aytay Receives Alumni Service Award
- New Epilepsy Drug Approved By FDA
From The Dean
At the College of Pharmacy, we believe pharmacists can play a major role mental health care, working collaboratively with community mental health centers, psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health nurses and others. Read more from the Dean!