The Record Fall 2015
Download Fall Record 2015
Developing New Drug Therapies
Faculty research leads to new startup company.
Pharmacists Play A Prominent Role in Your Pet's Care
Pharmacists have an increasing role in preparing and dispensing animal medications.
Alumni Profile: Robert Brix
Meet Bob Brix, a small town pharmacist who lives large.
Students Learn About Pharmacy Practice in Portugal
This spring 10 students spent two weeks in Portugal as part of an elective course to identify best practices both there and in the U.S. to improve pharmacy practice and patient care.
Students Look at National Health Policy in the U.S. and Germany
Eight students participated in this year's elective Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (APPE) “Comparative and International Perspectives in Pharmacy Patient Care” in Germany.
College of Pharmacy Part of National Team to Study the Implementation and Impact of Comprehensive Medication Management on Patients' Health
The college will partner with several Minnesota health care organizations on the study.
Pharmacy Faculty Joins Nurse Practitioner Clinic
New interprofessional partnership aims to improve medical access for growing, diverse downtown community.
- Two Alumni Honored by the University of Minnesota for Leadership and Service
- Q&A with Alumnus Katherine Tadayoni (Class of 2014)
- Chinese Pharmacy Schools Consortium
- Fall Student Leadership Retreat
- Homecoming 2015
- Did You Know Students Blog About Their Pharmacy School Experience?
- New Faculty Profile: Sunil David Joins the Department of Medicinal Chemistry
- Board of Advisors Holds Annual Meeting
- 2015 White Coat Ceremony
- Alumnus Duane Engebretson, Class of 1943, Dies
From the Dean
The College of Pharmacy has adapted a recruiting strategy to visit with high school and undergraduate students interested in science or health care careers and teach them about the many roles a pharmacist plays in today’s health care system. Read more from the Dean!