Degrees and Programs
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Professional Program
This program educates students to become generalist pharmacy practitioners.
Doctor of Pharmacy Dual Degree Program
The dual degree program is for students who are enrolled in our Pharm.D. Program.
Master of Science (M.S.) Graduate Programs
- Integrated Biological Sciences M.S. Graduate Program
- Social and Administrative Pharmacy M.S. Graduate Program
- Combined Social & Administrative Pharmacy M.S. and Residency Program
Doctoral (Ph.D.) Graduate Programs
- Experimental & Clinical Pharmacology Ph.D. Graduate Program
- Integrated Biological Sciences Ph.D. Graduate Program
- Medicinal Chemistry Ph.D. Graduate Program
- Pharmaceutics Ph.D. Graduate Program
- Social & Administrative Pharmacy Ph.D. Graduate Program